Searching for related posts can be tedious and time consuming. The PingCrawl plugin seeks to take away some of the frustration of adding related posts by other bloggers to the end of your new posts.
The author of the plugin says that he gets about an 80% success rate of approved pings – so that’s not bad for a day’s work of blogging!
Installation was easy, since we use Plugin Central for all of our plugin installation and updating needs! If you do not use Plugin Central, don’t despair. Installation is as easy as unzipping the installation file, uploading to your plugins folder and activating in your plugins management screen.
We’re going to test out this new plugin here, to see if it does add some value for our readers or not. Visit the poll in the sidebar or leave a comment to let us know what you think about the new plugin’s functions over the next week!
WordPress Wednesdays features posts about plugins, themes and general usage of WordPress, the world’s most popular content management system!
- Related Blogs on SEO
- Dave Naylor’s SEO Addiction
- PR & SEO, pitching tips, social media, and Twitter
- Top Firefox Extensions for Designers & Developers & SEO Roundup
- SEO Success — Guess What…Content Works!
- UNLV user comment on SEO-SEM about seo blogs review
- Related Blogs on WordPress
- Create a Stunning and unique Watercolor WordPress Theme With PSD
- WordPress Theme Design Contest Series 3 – Vote on Round 4!
- High-Def Theme for WordPress
- ComicPress Manager 1.1.1 – Still The Best Ever!
- WordPress Series 3 Design Contest – Round 3 Results!
- Related Blogs on WordPress Plugins
- 301 Redirect Plugin for WordPress … for Non-Technical Bloggers
- WordPress Theme Recommend: Apple Theme
- WordPress Plugin: wpCommentTwit
- WordPress Plugins For The Not-so-everyday Blog.
- Indispensable WordPress Plugins