7 Random Facts about the Geek Girl
- My favorite holiday is Thanksgiving – a purely gluttonous affair of food, football and fun!
- I collect school supplies for local kids and distribute them when school starts.
- My first job was at a gift shop. And back then, minimum wage was $4.25/hour. (I sure did think I was rich!)
- I eat Chinese food for breakfast at least twice a week.
- I do not always use a firewall on my computer. Yeah, bad geek girl, I know.
- When I can’t fully explain what I study in school or what my job entails, I just tell people that I like to ride subways and buses.
- Being nice to strangers is pretty fun. Especially when they don’t expect it.