Give your readers another way to catch up with your latest posts. Turn your blog posts into podcasts!
The process is actually pretty simple if you follow these steps. Keep in mind that this doesn’t mean you have to record your posts or pay an actor to do it for you!
Odiogo is FREE and the quality is actually pretty good! After signing up, Odiogo will contact you to confirm your enrollment within hours. The computerized voice is easy to understand and very professional.
While there are other options out there, try Odiogo first – it’s a FREE service and has a good reputation for providing quality podcast service to its users.Check out the demo if you want to hear a sample or any of thousands of Odiogo sponsored podcast feeds!
This post covers step 41 of 101 Steps to Becoming a Better Blogger.
WordPress Wednesdays features posts about plugins, themes and general usage of WordPress, the world’s most popular content management system!
Read more posts from this series:
- 101 Steps to Becoming a Better Blogger
- Use WordPress!: Step #1
- Sign up for Feedburner: Step #2
- Post at least once a day: Step #3
- Optimize your blog for SEO: Step #4
- Have an “About Me” page: Step #5
- 101 Steps: #6-8
- Blog and Ping – Step #9 in 101 Steps to Becoming a Better Blogger
- Submit your blog to RSS and blog directories: Step #10
- Trackbacks are important – Step #11
- Get involved in the blogosphere – Step #12
- Give your blog its own unique voice – Step #13
- Create unique, quality content – Step #14
- Add a large RSS button to your site
- Place an RSS feed link at the bottom of every post
- Install the MyBlogLog Widget
- Social Bookmarking – Step #18
- Better Blogger – Steps 19-31
- Create a custom blog design
- Add photos to each of your posts
- Use tagging in WordPress
- Tips to get more out of your WordPress blog
- Turn your blog posts into podcasts!
- Follow these 12 Steps and Get MORE Readers!
- Create a customized 404 page
- Keep Working at Becoming a Better Blogger!
- 11 Ways to Monetize Your Blog
- 19 Final Tips to Becoming a Better Blogger