Enjoy your time in college! It may seem that it is not as fun as you thought it would be – or that there’s no method to the madness they call college, but it does pay off!
This is the time to get to know yourself and determine what you want to do with your life. You will have time to think about what you want to do, whether it is become a doctor or teacher, travel to a third world country to volunteer, or start a non profit, and map out a plan on how to get there.
Below is a mash-up of some of the best posts on the web for college students. Enjoy!
- 10 Tips for College Students
- Perfect Your Presentations
- 25 Tips to Help You Survive and Thrive Your Freshman Year and Beyond
- Choosing a College Major: How to Chart Your Ideal Path
- Advice for Students: Slow Down and Read
- Students @ Lifehacker
- College Professor Pet Peeves and Positive Student Behaviors
- Learn a Foreign Language on the Cheap
- Advice for Students: Use a Wiki for Better Note Taking
- How College is Different from High School
- It’s Never Too Early — or Too Late — to Visit Your College Career Office
- 10 Tips for Getting Good (or Better) Grades
- What Good is a College Education Anyway? The Value of a College Education
- The Insomniac’s Guide of Things To Do When Failing to Sleep
- Tutorial: Colorful Waterfall Charts in Excel
- 18 Tips for Killer Presentations
- 10 Tips for Razor Sharp Concentration
- Six Ways to Start the Writing Process
- A Beginner’s Guide to Mind Mapping Meetings
The 2007 Back to School series is designed to help students be more successful! New articles will be posted daily for two weeks, beginning August 13, 2007. Subscribe to the Back to School feed to get new installments in your feed reader.